OneSubsea Secures FEED Contract for Greater Enfield Area Development
The Cameron and Schlumberger joint venture, OneSubsea, announced Tuesday that it has been awarded a front-end engineering and design (FEED) contract for the Greater Enfield Area Development offshore northwest Australia.
As part of the contract, which was awarded by Australian oil and gas company Woodside, OneSubsea will design a full subsea production system architecture solution, including subsea multiphase boosting, for the field that will be tied-back to the existing Ngujima-Yin FPSO.
Mike Garding, chief executive officer of OneSubsea, commented in a company statement:
“In the current economic climate, the greatest challenge is to provide the most cost-effective solutions for our customers. OneSubsea is uniquely positioned to deliver on this challenge through our integrated pore to process approach. Through this FEED award, we will be able to optimize the subsea system performance and deliver capex savings for Woodside through standardized hardware and the integration of our subsea production and boosting controls technology.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Schlumberger more info
- Schlumberger's Latest Asset Deal Raises Fresh Concerns Ahead Of 3Q (Oct 19)
- Offshore Start-Up Borr Drilling Aims To Expand Fleet, Keep Costs Low (Aug 30)
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
Company: Cameron Corporation more info
- Keppel O&M Completes Acquisition of Cameron's Offshore Product Division (May 03)
- EU Clears Acquisition Of Cameron By Schlumberger (Feb 05)
- Cameron Stockholders Vote Yes to Schlumberger Merger (Dec 17)
Company: OneSubsea more info
- OneSubsea Bags $300M Contract for Greater Enfield Project Off Australia (Jul 15)
- OneSubsea Secures Zohr EPC Contract (Jun 21)
- Aibel Appoints New President, CEO (Jun 14)