COSL Takes Delivery of Newbuild 'Hai Yang Shi You 661' PSV from Cosco
Cosco Corporation (Singapore) Limited disclosed Wednesday that Cosco (Dalian) Shipyard Co., Ltd., a unit of the firm's 51 percent owned Cosco Shipyard Group Co., Ltd., has delivered a newbuild platform supply vessel (PSV) to China Oilfield Services Ltd. (COSL).
Cosco Dalian signed the delivery documents to hand over the PSV, named "Hai Yang Shi You 661", to COSL recently.
The offshore vessel, measuring 280.1 feet (85.4 meters) in length and 65.6 feet (20 meters) in breadth, can operate in water depth of 28.2 feet (8.6 meters).
Earlier this week, Cosco (Nantong) Shipyard. Co., Ltd. -- another subsidiary of Cosco Shipyard -- delivered the "Atlantis" semisubmersible accommodation vessel to Atlantis Offshore Pte Ltd.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- China's COSL Completes 3D Seismic Ops in North Barents Sea (Aug 10)
- COSL Completes its First Exploration Assignment in the Far East (Aug 08)
- COSL Appoints Qi Meisheng as CEO and President, Replaces Li Yong (Jun 16)
Company: Cosco Corporation (Singapore) Ltd. more info
- Cosco Delivers 2 Jackups to Foresight Group and a PSV to a European Buyer (Aug 25)
- Cosco Incurs $27M Net Loss in 2Q 2016, Revenues Fell 11% to $566M (Aug 08)
- Cosco, KS Energy May Sell KS Orient Star 2 if Offer Covers Building Cost (May 17)