Monadelphous Bags Contract for Chevron's Barrow Island Assets in WA
Engineering company Monadelphous Group Limited announced Monday it has been awarded a new three-year facilities maintenance services contract associated with the Barrow Island assets that are part of the Gorgon liquefied natural gas (LNG) project offshore Western Australia operated by Chevron Australia Pty Ltd (Chevron).
The contract is for the operation and maintenance of support facilities and associated utilities, and includes water and wastewater treatment plants, power generation and distribution systems, as well as the management and maintenance of various buildings, vehicles, plant and equipment.
Approximately 500 people are expected to be employed to perform the work under the contract.
“This contract secured through our oil and gas services division, continues our long-standing relationship with Chevron Australia and demonstrates our capability to deliver a diverse range of operations and maintenance services,” Monadelphous Managing Director Rob Velletri said.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Canada's Keyera Signs Pact With Chevron To Transport, Store NGL (Oct 10)
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
Company: Monadelphous Group Limited more info
- Monadelphous Lands Contract from JKC Australia LNG for Ichthys Project (Jul 20)
- Monadelphous Clinches $144M Contract for Shell's Prelude FLNG Project (Nov 24)
- Woodside Extends Contracts With Monadelphous for Western Australia Projects (Nov 03)