Wood Group Wins 3-Year GOM Contract with PEMEX
Oilfield engineer Wood Group reported Tuesday that it has been awarded a three-year contract by PEMEX Procurement International to support field development in the Gulf of Mexico. The deal is worth up to $28 million to Wood Group and it encompasses deepwater and complex shallow-water concept and basic engineering, as well as engineering services.
The work will be performed by Wood Group Kenny and Wood Group Mustang and will comprise: field development planning and engineering of topsides facilities; subsea umbilicals, risers and flowlines (SURF); and floating systems.
Wood Group Chief Operating Officer Robin Watson commented in a company statement:
"Mexico's energy reform is leading to significant development of the country's oil and gas industry and Wood Group offers PEMEX unparalleled Gulf of Mexico expertise. Wood Group Mustang and Wood Group Kenny are the leaders in Gulf of Mexico facilities design and SURF, respectively. Their integrated solution will include best practices for offshore and complex facilities that will help to expand Mexico's offshore capabilities."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Wood Group Kenny more info
- Wood Group Secures GWF-2 Services Contract from Woodside (Feb 22)
- Wood Group Wins Brazil Platform Contract with PetroRio (Jan 07)
- Wood Group Secures Subsea Engineering Contract with BP (Oct 29)