Global Maritime DSM Clinches Deal with Woodside for Work at Julimar Field
Norway's Global Maritime Group reported Wednesday that its Deep Sea Mooring busines unit has clinched a contract to provide mooring and rig positioning services to Woodside at the Julimar field on the Australia's North West Shelf .
Under the contract, Deep Sea Mooring will perform mooring and rig positioning services for Ocean Monarch (UDW semisub), which is drilling at the Julimar field. Mobilization and offshore operations commenced in May.
“Winning this contract confirms the importance of flexibility and local presence, with availability of equipment and personnel. We are very pleased that our unique advanced technologies and equipment specifications are highly appreciated by key industry players”, says Managing Director Barry Silver in Global Maritime Deep Sea Mooring Australia.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Global Maritime Group (GMG) more info
- Global Maritime DSM Clinches Deal with Woodside for Work at Julimar Field (Jul 08)
- Global Maritime DSM Bags Mooring, Rig Positioning Deal from Quadrant Energy (Jul 01)
- Global Maritime, TOSL to Jointly Explore Latin America (Aug 02)