Global Maritime DSM Bags Mooring, Rig Positioning Deal from Quadrant Energy
Norway's Global Maritime Group reported Wednesday that its unit Global Maritime Deep Sea Mooring has been awarded a contract for the provision of mooring and rig positioning services to the Australian oil and gas company Quadrant Energy Ltd.
Global Maritime Group is a worldwide enterprise with its head office in Stavanger, Norway. The Group has six business areas with Global Maritime Deep Sea Mooring being the one involved in this contract.
Under the contract with Quadrant Energy, Global Maritime Deep Sea Mooring will perform mooring and rig positioning services for both semisubmersible and jackup operations on the Northwest Shelf, Australia.
“Global Maritime Group was established with a clear ambition to build a stronger offering to our clients around the world. Through this award, Global Maritime Deep Sea Mooring reaffirm its leading position in the mooring segment”, says CEO of Global Maritime Group, Peder Sortland.
“Winning this contract confirms the importance of flexibility and local presence, with availability of equipment and personnel. We are very pleased that our unique advanced technologies and equipment specifications are highly appreciated by key industry players”, says Managing Director Barry Silver in Global Maritime Deep Sea Mooring Australia. “This is a significant turnkey mooring contract and we look forward to developing a close cooperation with Quadrant Energy”.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Global Maritime DSM Clinches Deal with Woodside for Work at Julimar Field (Jul 08)
- Global Maritime DSM Bags Mooring, Rig Positioning Deal from Quadrant Energy (Jul 01)
- Global Maritime, TOSL to Jointly Explore Latin America (Aug 02)
Company: Quadrant Energy more info
- Quadrant Flows Gas, Condensate from Roc-2 Offshore Australia (Oct 19)
- Neptune Marine Services Bags Quadrant's Contract for Work Off Australia (Sep 27)
- Carnarvon Says Positive Signals Emerges from Roc-2 Well Drilling Off WA (Sep 19)