EnQuest Appoints New Non-Executive Director
EnQuest announced Thursday the appointment of Phil Holland as a Non-Executive Director, effective August 1, 2015.
Holland was previously Shell Group’s Executive Vice President, Shell Projects and Technology. Prior to Shell, he led the management of large scale oil and gas projects for the Bechtel Corporation.
EnQuest Chairman James Buckee commented in a company statement:
"I am delighted to welcome Phil to EnQuest as a Non-Executive Director. Phil’s extensive project management experience in particular makes him a valuable addition to the board and I look forward to working with him as EnQuest continues to develop and implement its strategy."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)
Company: Bechtel Corporation more info
- Bechtel to Complete Building the Last 2 LNG Trains on Curtis Island in 2016 (Jan 12)
- Wood Group Wins Bechtel Contract to Supply Tengiz Project in Kazakhstan (Oct 07)
- EnQuest Appoints New Non-Executive Director (Jun 25)
Company: EnQuest plc more info
- EnQuest Profits Slide On Slower Kraken Oilfield Ramp-Up (Sep 07)
- Kraken 2Q Start-up 'On Track' (Feb 17)
- Unite Pledges to Protect BP Workers in EnQuest Transfer (Jan 25)