MMA Offshore Secures $77.2M Contract from Chevron Australia
MMA Offshore Limited (MMA), Australia-based marine services provider to the Asia Pacific oil and gas industry, disclosed Wednesday that the Company has been awarded a contract by Chevron Australia Pty Ltd. (Chevron) to provide supply base facilities and services for Chevron’s operations in Australia’s North West.
MMA will provide a broad range of shore base services out of its Dampier Supply Base. The comprehensive scope includes operations planning and management for vessel mooring, load and discharge, freight/material management and dedicated laydown and staging areas. Additionally, the scope requires the provision of technical capabilities including heavy lifting operations, the provision of quarantine inspection and remediation services and management of a number of third party services.
The contract, which has a 2 year term commencing June 15, is worth up to $77.2 million (AUD 100 million) over 2 years with an option to extend for a further year, will provide ongoing employment for between 25 to 35 people over this period.
Managing Director, Jeff Weber, said:
“MMA is pleased to continue the long relationship we have with Chevron in the North West. MMA is looking forward to working in partnership with Chevron to deliver the scope of services in a safe, reliable and cost effective manner.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Chevron Approves New Tech Investment To Raise Output At North Sea Field (Oct 20)
- Canada's Keyera Signs Pact With Chevron To Transport, Store NGL (Oct 10)
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
Company: MMA Offshore Ltd. (MMA Offshore) more info
- SpeedCast Clinches 2 Contracts from Australia and Malaysia (Aug 02)
- MMA Secures 5-Year Platform Supply Vessel Contract with ConocoPhillips (Dec 18)
- Australia's MMA Offshore Bags a $35.2M Contract to Supply OSVs to Woodside (Nov 11)