ASCO Secures North Sea Services Contract with Marathon Oil
ASCO has secured a services contract for work in the North Sea with Marathon Oil UK, which is worth more than $75 million.
Commencing in July 2015, the five year contract will include quayside services, warehouse management and the provision of marine gas oil in support of Marathon Oil’s Brae field. Combined with other recent contract wins, such as the company’s deals with BP E&P and Statoil UK, ASCO has secured long-term business in the North Sea worth in excess of $750 million.
Craig Lennox, CEO Europe at ASCO, commented in a company statement:
"ASCO has supported Marathon Oil for many years and we are delighted to secure a new long term contract with them. This contract demonstrates the value of ASCO’s integrated service provision within the North Sea and will allow us to build upon our existing strong relationship."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Operates 28 Offshore Rigs
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
- Increasing the World's Oil Reserves with Digitization (Oct 09)
Company: Statoil more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: ASCO Group Ltd. more info
- ASCO Secures North Sea Services Contract with Marathon Oil (Jun 17)
- ASCO Group Awarded Services Contract by OMV (Jun 04)
- ASCO Bags Shell's Prelude FLNG Logistics, Supply Base Management Contract (Apr 28)