Tanjung Offshore Bags $66.8M Deal from PETRONAS Carigali Work Off Sarawak
Tanjung Offshore Berhad disclosed Tuesday that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Tanjung Offshore Services Sdn Bhd bagged a contract from PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB) for work offshore Sarawak, Malaysia, the company said in a filing on local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia.
The Construction Work Request (CWR) contract for PETRONAS Carigali SKO (Sarawak Operations) is valued at approximately $66.8 million (MYR 250 million) and will run for two years from Jan. 15, with PCSB holding an option to extend the contract for an additional one year period to Jan. 15, 2018.
PCSB is the upstream arm of Malaysia's national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS).
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 9 Offshore Rigs
- Exec: Petronas' Canadian Unit To Look At Other LNG Opportunities (Oct 11)
- Adviser: Malaysia's Petronas Puts Some Canadian Assets Up For Sale (Oct 04)
- Petronas Chem Sells Half Of Polymers Business To Saudi Aramco For $900MM (Oct 02)
Company: Tanjung Offshore Services more info
- Malaysia's Tanjung Offshore Diversifies into Education, Training (May 31)
- Malaysia's Gas Generators Bags a $4.4M Contract from PTS Resources (May 13)
- TOS, Jereh Collaborate to Offer Products, Services for Malaysia O&G Market (Sep 16)