Prosafe, Shell Extend Safe Astoria's Contact at the Malampaya Project
Prosafe disclosed Monday that the company and Shell Philippines Exploration B.V. (SPEX) have agreed a one month extension to the firm period for the provision of the Safe Astoria accommodation support vessel at the Malampaya Phase 3 Depletion Compression Project offshore Philippines.
Total value of the firm extension period is approximately $5 million.
Prosafe is the world's leading owner and operator of semisubmersible accommodation vessels. Operating profit reached $248.3 million in 2014 and net profit was $178.8 million. The company operates globally, employs 800 people and is headquartered in Larnaca, Cyprus. Prosafe is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Shell Philippines Exploration B.V. more info
- HZN Bags Over $100M Contracts for Helicopter Services in Philippines, NZ (Jun 02)
- PNOC EC to Invest $182M in Philippines Oil, Gas Projects in 2016 (Apr 07)
- Shell Philippines Says Will Exhaustively Challenge $1.1B Tax Claim (Dec 18)