Dayang Wins $67.4M Job from PETRONAS Carigali for Work Off East Malaysia
Dayang Enterprise Holdings Bhd, an offshore oil and gas services company, reported Thursday that its wholly-owned subsidiary company, Dayang Enterprise Sdn Bhd, has recently been awarded a contract for a facilities improvement project (FIP) offshore Sarawak and Sabah, East Malaysia by PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB), the firm said in a filing with local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia.
The $67.4 million (MYR 250 million) contract, covering the FIP for Petronas Carigali-Package A: Sarawak Operations (SKO) Offshore and Sabah Operations (SBO) Offshore, was awarded May 26 and will run for two years from June 8 to June 7, 2017.
Dayang Enterprise shall perform work on the contract on a call-out basis and shall include any or all other work and services which is related to modification or upgrading including working under SIMOPS (simultaneous operations), hook-up and commissioning and major construction work.
PETRONAS Carigali is the upstream arm of Malaysia's national oil and gas company Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS).
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 9 Offshore Rigs
- Exec: Petronas' Canadian Unit To Look At Other LNG Opportunities (Oct 11)
- Adviser: Malaysia's Petronas Puts Some Canadian Assets Up For Sale (Oct 04)
- Petronas Chem Sells Half Of Polymers Business To Saudi Aramco For $900MM (Oct 02)
Company: Dayang Enterprise Group more info
- Dayang Bags Topside Maintenance Services Deal for KPOC's Kebabangan Field (Apr 26)
- Dayang Increases Stake in Malaysia's Perdana Petroleum to 51.21% (Jul 28)
- Dayang Wins $67.4M Job from PETRONAS Carigali for Work Off East Malaysia (Jun 05)