ASCO Group Awarded Services Contract by OMV
Oilfield services company ASCO Group announced Thursday that it has secured a contract to provide supply base services for OMV’s operations in the Norwegian and Barents seas.
Valid until January 1, 2019, the contract covers base services, quayside operations, warehousing, personnel, waste handling and custom clearance amenities. The new deal marks ASCO Group’s first contract with OMV.
ASCO CEO – Europe Craig Lennox commented in a company statement:
"We are looking forward to embarking on a rewarding, new relationship with OMV. We value the opportunity to expand our client-base and are keen to deploy our capabilities to their full potential and deliver a seamless and successful outcome for all."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- OMV Flags Higher 3Q Margins, Kurdistan Windfall (Oct 13)
- Gas Pipeline Through Central Europe to Go Ahead As Planned -Romania (Sep 28)
- Austria's OMV Moves Workers In Tunisia Over Gas Field Protests (May 04)
Company: ASCO Group Ltd. more info
- ASCO Secures North Sea Services Contract with Marathon Oil (Jun 17)
- ASCO Group Awarded Services Contract by OMV (Jun 04)
- ASCO Bags Shell's Prelude FLNG Logistics, Supply Base Management Contract (Apr 28)