Jura Posts Test Results for Reti-2 Well in Pakistan's Central Indus Basin
Canada-based Jura Energy Corporation provided Wednesday the post stimulation testing results of the Reti-2 development well in the Guddu Block in Central Indus Basin, Pakistan.
"During a short duration test on 48/64 inch choke, the well flowed gas at the rate of approximately 6.22 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d) or net to Jura 0.66 MMcf/d at a wellhead flowing pressure of 400 pounds per square inch (psi)," the company said in a press release.
Jura holds a 10.66 percent working interest in the Reti lease, which is operated by Oil and Gas Development Company Limited, which has a 57.76 percent interest. Other partners are Government Holdings (private) Ltd. and IPR Transoil Corp., with stakes of 22.5 percent and 9.08 percent, respectively.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Jura Posts Test Results for Reti-2 Well in Pakistan's Central Indus Basin (May 28)
- Jura Abandons Ismail-1 Exploration Well in Pakistan's Guddu Block (May 20)
- OGDCL Makes Hydrocarbon Discovery at Pakistan Well (Jan 04)
Company: Jura Energy Corp. more info
- OGDCL Discovers Gas at Khamiso-1 Prospect in Guddu Block in Pakistan (Jul 29)
- Jura Energy Reports a Potential Gas Find in Pakistan's Badin South IV Block (Feb 24)
- Jura Energy Updates on Sara-4 Well Ops in Pakistan's Middle Indus Basin (Jan 26)