Orca Energy Sale of its South Australian Cooper Basin Assets to Senex
Orca Energy Limited (the Company or Orca) disclosed Monday that it has completed the sale of its Cooper Basin assets to Senex Energy Limited. Orca received the balance amount of $1.18 million (AUD 1,400,000) from Senex on Friday afternoon. In total, the Company received just over $1.6 million (AUD 2,000,000) for the sale of PPL 251, PRL 117 and PEL 110 (together the Cooper Basin Assets – refer ASX Announcement March 13).
As the sale was one of the conditions precedent to the recently announced Subscription Agreement (Agreement) with Bentley Resources Pte Ltd (Bentley) and Trepang Services Pty Ltd (Trepang), the Company now only requires a General Meeting of shareholders to approve the transaction. The meeting is expected to be convened in late June and shareholders will be advised once the Notice of Meeting has been dispatched.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Senex Wins Australia Gas Field, Aims To Start Producing In 2019 (Sep 05)
- Senex Welcomes South Australian Govt's $18.4M Pledge to Develop Gas Supply (Sep 09)
- Australia's PEL 444 Partners Swap Seismic Data with Senex, Bridgeport (Jun 02)
Company: Orca Energy Limited more info
- Orca Energy Sale of its South Australian Cooper Basin Assets to Senex (May 19)
- Orca Energy to Sell Cooper Basin Assets in South Australia to Senex Energy (Mar 13)
- Cooper Energy Reports Poor Oil Shows at Akela-1 Well in Cooper Basin (Nov 12)