BG Group Confirms Possible Offer By Shell
April 7 (Reuters) - BG Group on Tuesday confirmed it was in advanced talks with Royal Dutch Shell regarding a possible offer by Shell to buy the gas producer.
The company, however, added that there can be no certainty that any offer will ultimately be made for BG.
A further announcement will be made shortly, BG Group said in a statement.
(Reporting by Vijaykumar Vedala in Bengaluru; Editing by Dan Grebler)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: Royal Dutch Shell plc more info
- Shell Shale Leader Discusses the 'Non-Moonshot' (Oct 17)
- Jacobs Signs Sulfur Recovery Tech Deal with Shell-Pique's JV (Oct 11)
- Refinery Blazes to Dent Shell 3Q Earnings (Oct 05)