Neptune Marine Services Bags Rig Move Contract for Apache Off Australia
Neptune Marine Services Ltd. reported Tuesday it has been awarded an 18 month Rig Positioning and Mooring Services contract for Apache Energy Limited in Australia.
The contract which has two possible 12 month extensions, will see Neptune mobilizing survey equipment and personnel on-board the Ocean America (DW semisub) and Ocean Monarch (UDW semisub), as well as the jackup, Noble Tom Prosser (400' ILC), to undertake works on the North West Shelf.
The services are scheduled to commence in early May.
Neptune will be working closely with mooring specialist, Global Maritime Deep Sea Mooring, to provide a complete mooring and rig positioning services package. This is the third major rig move contract that will see NEPCAT, Neptune’s 3D visualization and catenary management system, implemented for the safe deployment and monitoring of moorings during semi-submersible rig move operations.
Neptune CEO, Robin King, said “it was very pleasing to be awarded this scope of work and the integration of our dedicated NEPCAT technology demonstrates our commitment to providing our clients with a leading edge solution.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
- Trade Group Oil & Gas UK Makes 4 Board Appointments (Oct 04)
Company: Neptune Marine Services more info
- Neptune Marine Services Bags Quadrant's Contract for Work Off Australia (Sep 27)
- Neptune Marine Services Wins Contract from PTTEP Australasia (Jul 28)
- Neptune Bags Kitan Disconnection Project Contract from Technip (Feb 11)