CNOOC Commences Oil Production at Qinhuangdao 32-6 Project in Bohai Bay

China National Offshore Oil Corp. Ltd. (CNOOC) announced Monday that its Qinhuangdao 32-6 comprehensive adjustment project in Bohai Bay offshore China has commenced production.

The Qinhuangdao 32-6 oilfield is located at the central north of Bohai Bay with an average water depth of approximately 65 feet (20 meters). The main production facilities of Qinhuangdao 32-6 comprehensive adjustment project include 4 platforms and 99 producing wells. This project is fully on-stream and expected to reach its overall development plan (ODP) designed peak production of approximately 36,000 barrels per day in 2015.

CNOOC Limited has 75.5 percent working interest in Qinhuangdao 32-6 comprehensive adjustment project and acts as the operator, while its partner, Chevron China Energy Company holds the remaining 24.5 percent working interest.


Click on the button below to add a comment.
Post a Comment
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.

Related Companies

Our Privacy Pledge

Most Popular Articles

From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
Production Operator - Bladder Blade Separators/Manifolds Speci
Expertise: Mechanical Technician|Production Operator|Production Technologist
Location: Houston, TX
United States Lafayette: Service Operator II - Surface Solutions
Expertise: Production Operator
Location: Lafayette, LA
United States Odessa: Entry Level Operator Assistant I - Frac/Acid
Expertise: Fracturing
Location: Odessa, TX
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $51.78/BBL 0.77%
Light Crude Oil : $50.85/BBL 0.83%
Natural Gas : $2.99/MMBtu 4.77%
Updated in last 24 hours