CNOOC Commences Oil Production at Qinhuangdao 32-6 Project in Bohai Bay
China National Offshore Oil Corp. Ltd. (CNOOC) announced Monday that its Qinhuangdao 32-6 comprehensive adjustment project in Bohai Bay offshore China has commenced production.
The Qinhuangdao 32-6 oilfield is located at the central north of Bohai Bay with an average water depth of approximately 65 feet (20 meters). The main production facilities of Qinhuangdao 32-6 comprehensive adjustment project include 4 platforms and 99 producing wells. This project is fully on-stream and expected to reach its overall development plan (ODP) designed peak production of approximately 36,000 barrels per day in 2015.
CNOOC Limited has 75.5 percent working interest in Qinhuangdao 32-6 comprehensive adjustment project and acts as the operator, while its partner, Chevron China Energy Company holds the remaining 24.5 percent working interest.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Chevron Approves New Tech Investment To Raise Output At North Sea Field (Oct 20)
- Canada's Keyera Signs Pact With Chevron To Transport, Store NGL (Oct 10)
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
Company: CNOOC more info
- CNOOC Completes Test Runs at Huizhou Refinery in Guangdong - Report (Oct 09)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
- China's CNOOC Begins Oil Partner Hunt in Mexico Deep Waters (Sep 15)