Emas Offshore Extends Charters with Perisai's Subsidiary for 3 OSVs
Malaysia's Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Berhad reported Monday that Intan Offshore Group, comprising of its 51 percent unit Intan Offshore Sdn Bhd and its subsidiaries, has secured a two year extension to the bareboat charters for three of its offshore support vessels (OSV) from Emas Offshore Pte Ltd.
The charter option was included as part of the bareboat charter inked between the parties Sept. 18, 2012 when Emas Offshore contracted the three OSVs -- Sarah Gold, Sarah Jade and Bayu Pearl -- for three years commencing Sept. 1, 2012 and expiring Aug. 31.
The terms for the extension of the bareboat charters remain unchanged except for the new expiration date which will now be Aug. 31, 2017, Perisai said in a filing with local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia.
The total daily charter rate for the extension charters, payable to the Intan Group, is $5,000.00 per day and the expected value of the contract is approximately $3.65 million.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Bondholders of Malaysia's Perisai Reject Extension of Maturity Date (Oct 04)
- Malaysian Banks Brace For Profit Hits As O&G Firms Restructure Debt (Sep 26)
- Malaysia's Perisai Gets 6 Months Charter Extension for FPSO Perisai Kamelia (Aug 22)
Company: EMAS Offshore Ltd. more info
- EMAS Offshore Posts 3Q FY16 Net Loss of $23M, Revenue Down 41% to $35M (Jul 15)
- EMAS Offshore Secures $32M Contracts to Supply OSVs in SE Asia, West Africa (May 11)
- Ezra, EMAS Offshore to Sell 78.4% Stake in FPSO Lewek Emas (Apr 15)