Alam Maritim to Supply Accommodation Work Barge for Tapis EOR Project
Alam Maritim Resources Berhad (Alam or the Company) disclosed Tuesday that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Alam Maritim (M) Sdn Bhd, has recently received a Letter of Award from ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Malaysia Inc. (EMEPMI) to provide an Accommodation Work Barge/Vessel for Tapis enhanced oil recovery (EOR) Brownfield Modifications and Retrofits Project offshore Terengganu, Peninsular Malaysia.
The Malaysian firm revealed that the contract is valued at $2.73 million (MYR 9.918 million) in its filing with local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia.
Under the contract, Alam Maritim will provide the accommodation work barge/vessel Setia Station 2 to EMEPMI for a duration of approximately three months, beginning Jan. 31.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 13 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Says Julia, Hadrian South Operations Back To Normal After Nate (Oct 10)
- Iraq's Talks with Exxon on Southern Oilfields in Final Stages-Minister (Oct 09)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
Company: Alam Maritim Resources Bhd. more info
- Alam Maritim Bags $6.8M PETRONAS' Subcontract for PFLNG1 Facility (Jun 02)
- Alam Maritim Lands $13M Contract to Provide Workboat to PETRONAS Carigali (Mar 15)
- Alam Maritim Bags EPCIC Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for TCOT Project (Dec 02)