Lundin Farms Out Gemini Prospect Offshore Norway
Sweden's Lundin Petroleum announced Tuesday that it has agreed to farm out a 30-percent working interest in the Norwegian PL338C license to Lime Petroleum.
PL338C, located on the Utsira High, contains the Gemini prospect that is currently being drilling with the rig Island Innovator (mid-water semisub).
Following the transaction, which is subject to Norwegian government approval, Lundin Norway will hold an operated 50-percent working interest in PL338C, with Lime and OMV Norge holding 30 percent and 20 percent respectively.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
- Swedish Oil Firm Lundin Sees Output More Than Doubling Next Decade (Feb 01)
- Lundin's Development Expenditure to Top $1B in 2017 (Jan 19)
Company: Lime Rock Partners more info
- Lundin Farms Out Gemini Prospect Offshore Norway (Feb 24)
- Lime Rock Partners Opens Wallet for TerraSpark Geosciences (Mar 03)
- PDC, Lime Rock Form JV to Develop Marcellus Shale Play (Nov 02)