Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production
Sevan Marine ASA reported that its subsidiary KANFA AS has been awarded a Letter of Award (LOA) for the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract for four process modules for the FPSO Yinson Production. The contract is expected to have a duration of 15 months with a contract value of approximately $50 million.
The FPSO Yinson Production will be deployed at the recently sanctioned Offshore Cape Three Points Block (OCTP), located in the Tano Basin, around 37 miles (60 kilometers) off the cost of Ghana. The OCTP Block is operated by Eni’s subsidiary Eni Ghana and the joint venture partners; Vitol Upstream Ghana Limited and Ghanaian state-owned Ghana National Petroleum Company.
This contract award marks the continued recognition of the KANFA Group as a leading independent process, design and engineering group for the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
- Italy's Eni Confident Of Dividend Even With Lower Oil Prices (Jul 28)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)
Company: Yinson Holdings Berhad more info
- Keppel Bags $88.4M Contracts, Including Two Conversion Projects (Dec 31)
- Addax Extends Yinson's FPSO Charter Contract for $129M (Oct 20)
- Yinson Seals Tanker Deal With Premuda, Vessel Meant for Future FPSO Project (Sep 30)