Subsea 7 Wins Contract for Persephone Work, Offshore Australia
Oilfield services firm Subsea 7 announced Friday that it has won a contract with Woodside Energy for work on the Persephone project, offshore Australia.
Persephone consists of two wells tied into a subsea production manifold with production fluids transported to the existing North Rankin Complex (NRC). Subsea 7's contract comprises fabrication, transportation, installation and pre-commissioning activities with additional deconstruction and pipeline suspension work in the Echo Yodel Field at the Goodwyn Alpha Platform.
Subsea 7's diving construction vessel Seven Eagle will perform all of the offshore activities. Project management and engineering will begin immediately at the company's office in Perth, Australia, with offshore operations scheduled to commence in the fourth quarter of 2015.
Andy Woolgar, Subsea 7's vice president for Australia and New Zealand, said in a company statement:
"We are very pleased to receive this important award from Woodside Energy. We believe it is a strong reflection of our long, successful and collaborative relationship with Woodside."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Subsea 7 more info
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)