Cosco Shipyard Delivers 2 Platform Supply Vessels
Cosco Corporation (Singapore) Ltd. (the Company) reported Monday that Cosco (Guangdong) Shipyard Co., Ltd. (Cosco Guangdong), a subsidiary of the Company’s 51 percent owned Cosco Shipyard Group Co., Ltd., has delivered a platform supply vessel, “VOS PACE”, to its European buyer.
The delivery documents were signed by and between Cosco Guangdong and the buyer recently.
The vessel measures 273.9 feet (83.48 meters) in LOA (length of all), 59 feet (18 meters) in breadth and 26.2 feet (8 meters) in depth.
Earlier on Friday, Cosco announced that a shipyard, which is a subsidiary of Cosco Shipyard has delivered a Platform Supply Vessel as follow:
- Cosco (Zhoushan) Shipyard Co., Ltd.
- Delivery of a Platform Supply Vessel, “Sunrise 1” to its buyer from Asia. The vessel measures 274.8 feet (83.75 meters) in LOA (length of all), 59 feet (18 meters) in breadth and 22.9 feet (7 meters) in depth
The delivery documents were signed by and between the shipyard and the buyer recently.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Cosco Delivers 2 Jackups to Foresight Group and a PSV to a European Buyer (Aug 25)
- Cosco Incurs $27M Net Loss in 2Q 2016, Revenues Fell 11% to $566M (Aug 08)
- Cosco, KS Energy May Sell KS Orient Star 2 if Offer Covers Building Cost (May 17)