Yamal LNG Inks Contract with Gazprom to Supply LNG to Asia Pacific
OAO Yamal LNG (Yamal LNG) announced Friday that Yamal Trade Pte Ltd. and Gazprom Marketing & Trading Singapore Pte Ltd. signed a long-term Supply and Purchase Agreement (Agreement) on the supply of 2.9 million tons of liquefied natural gas (LNG) per annum produced by Yamal LNG in Russia.
The 20-year Agreement stipulates the supply of LNG to the Asian-Pacific region, primarily to India, with the LNG price indexed to crude oil.
The Yamal LNG Project envisages the construction of a Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Plant with a capacity of 16.5 million tons per annum based on the hydrocarbon resources of the South-Tambeyskoye field. The start of LNG production is planned for 2017. Yamal Trade is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yamal LNG.
Gazprom Marketing & Trading Singapore is involved in LNG trading, shipping and marketing.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Russia's Novatek Recommends 1H Dividend Of 6.95 rbls Per Share (Aug 25)
- Saipem Seen Getting Work In Novatek's Arctic LNG 2 Project (Jul 24)
- Contest Launched Among Street Art Painters for Yamal LNG Tank Design (Apr 20)
Company: OAO Gazprom more info
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Gazprom Neft to Borrow $2 Billion Next Year in Bet on Rates (Aug 10)
- Russia's Gazprom Plans To Launch Third LNG Train At Sakhalin-2 In 2021 (Sep 29)