Petronas Carigali Awards $14M Contract to Uzma Engineering
Malaysia's Uzma Berhad disclosed Friday that it has on Jan. 16 obtained the approval from the country's national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas) to announce a recent contract award to Uzma Engineering Sdn. Bhd (UESB) a wholly-owned subsidiary company.
Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB), the upstream subsidiary of Petronas, has awarded a $14.05 million (MYR 50 million) contract for the provision of Through Tubing Downhole Tools and Services to UESB.
The contract will runs for a duration of 2 years, commencing Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2016, with an extension option of one year from Jan. 1, 2017 to Dec. 31, 2017.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 9 Offshore Rigs
- Exec: Petronas' Canadian Unit To Look At Other LNG Opportunities (Oct 11)
- Adviser: Malaysia's Petronas Puts Some Canadian Assets Up For Sale (Oct 04)
- Petronas Chem Sells Half Of Polymers Business To Saudi Aramco For $900MM (Oct 02)
Company: Uzma Berhad more info
- Uzma Unfazed by Concerns Over Berantai, Balai RSC Cessations in Malaysia (Aug 08)
- PETRONAS Says Oil Production Commences at Tanjong Baram Field Off Sarawak (Jan 06)
- Uzma Clinches Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for D18 WIF Project off Sabah (Jul 14)