Octanex Agrees to Extend Timeline for Peak Oil & Gas to Repay Debt
Octanex N.L., an Australian oil and gas company, reported Wednesday that it is working with Asia Pacific-focused Peak Oil & Gas Limited (Peak) to reschedule Peak's debt due to Octanex of approximately $1.57 million (AUD 1.95 million). As a first step in that process, Octanex and Peak have agreed that the due date for repayment will be extended to March 1.
During this time, detailed agreements will be entered into under which Peak's debt to Octanex may be able to satisfied, repaid or otherwise discharged over an 18 month period, including by way of, but not limited to, proceeds of sale of assets and/or future capital raisings by Peak.
Once a final agreement is entered into, details will be released.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Ophir Production Cuts First Steel for Ophir Project WHP in Malaysia (Mar 08)
- Muhibbah Says Malaysia's Ophir Field WHP EPCIC Deal is Worth $21.7M-$23.4M (Nov 30)
- OPSB Awards Malaysia's Offshore Ophir Field WHP EPCIC Contract to Muhibbah (Nov 27)
Company: Peak Oil and Gas Ltd. more info
- Peak Oil & Gas Appoints New Non-Executive Director (Aug 18)
- Indonesia Extends Exploration Period for Sumatra's South Block A PSC (May 18)
- Octanex Agrees to Extend Timeline for Peak Oil & Gas to Repay Debt (Jan 07)