AGR Wins Well Management Contract with Edison
Norway's AGR Petroleum Services reported Tuesday that it has won a contract to deliver well management services to Edison Norge across its operating licenses, including Edison's first exploration well on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
AGR will deliver services relating to well construction, operational support, project management and rig intake services on the Edison-operated Haribo exploration well on the PL616 license, offshore Norway. The contract is for three years with options that could see it extended to five years in total.
Sjur Talstad, AGR's executive vice president for Norway and Russia, commented in a company statement:
"AGR is honoured to support Edison in their planned and future operations on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS). We have assisted several new operators on NCS and our key individuals have extensive detailed regional knowledge from the location of the Haribo well. We are looking forward to the collaboration between the Edison and AGR teams."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Louisiana LNG Project Gains European Customer (Sep 27)
- Sources: Total-Led Consortium Bids for Greek Offshore Gas Drilling Block (Feb 05)
- Edison Looks to Sell Part of Egypt's Abu Qir Field (Jan 14)
Company: AGR Drilling Petroleum Services AS more info
- AGR Wins Well Management Contract with Edison (Jan 06)
- AGR Wins Well Management Contract with OMV (Apr 10)
- AGR Appoints New Norwegian Rig Team Head (Aug 29)