Aqualis Wins Rig-Moving Deal with Saudi Aramco
Norway's Aqualis Offshore reported Wednesday that it has signed a rig-moving contract with Saudi Aramco – the world's largest energy company.
The deal will see Aqualis provide offshore rig-moving services over the next three years for Saudi Aramco's fleet of jackups operating in the Arabian Gulf.
"We may be a young company, but our team consist solely of highly experienced personnel with 10 to 30 years' offshore experience. This experience has secured this prestigious and strategically important contract," Aqualis CEO David Wells said in a company statement.
Since it was founded in 2013, Aqualis Offshore has set up operations in 10 countries around the world, including the UK, Norway, the US, Brazil, Mexico, Singapore, China, the UAE, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 44 Offshore Rigs
- Saudi Oil Minister Says Full Aramco IPO Is on Track for 2018 (Oct 18)
- Saudis Said to Weigh Delaying International Part of Aramco IPO (Oct 13)
- How Deep Will Saudi Cut Its Oil Output? To the Lowest Since 2015 (Oct 10)
Company: Aqualis Offshore more info
- ONGC Sets New Pre-Monsoon Rig Move Offshore India (Jun 17)
- Aqualis Bags Mekers' Contract to Supervise Liftboat Construction in China (Aug 06)
- Aqualis Wins Rig Support Contract Offshore Mexico (Jul 06)