Odfjell Secures New Well Services Contracts
Norway's Odfjell Drilling reported Wednesday that its well services division has signed a new deal with Statoil for tubular running services and rental services on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
Statoil has awarded Odfjell Well Services a frame agreement for tubular running services on its NCS installations that has a duration of six years from January 2015, plus two two-year options. The firm added that during the last six months Odfjell Well Services secured new contracts with a total estimated turnover of $250 million.
Odfjell Drilling CEO Simen Lieungh commented in a company statement:
"These new contracts are important elements in developing our well services business area. We are able to maintain sales and activity level in a tougher market. Our main ambition is to provide Statoil and other clients with safe and cost efficient solutions in Norway and other markets."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: Odfjell more info
Manages 20 Offshore Rigs
- Odfjell Secures New Well Services Contracts (Sep 10)
- Odfjell Offshore Raising up to $500M to Develop Fleet (Mar 12)
- Odfjell Lands Record Breaking Deal with BP (Jan 11)