Mirach Energy's UNITEQ Inks Cooperation Deal with CNOOC's ENERTECH
Mirach Energy Limited (the Company) reported Tuesday that UniTEQ Energy Services Pte. Ltd. (UNITEQ), a wholly-owned subsidiary incorporated in Singapore, has entered into a Cooperation Agreement with CNOOC EnerTech Drilling and Production Co. (ENERTECH), a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC).
ENERTECH’s business activities include drilling and completion, workover, rig-contracting, oilfield chemicals provision, downhole tools provisions, geology and reservoir studies, seismic data processing and interpretation, enhanced oil recovery and well engineering services.
The principal business of UNITEQ includes high performance drilling services, such as directional and performance drilling, well engineering and optimization services and drilling consultancy, etc. The Company is developing this business segment actively to include other services, such as, oil rig services, engineering logistics, and other related services to provide customers with a wider suite of solutions to optimize their oil discovery and production performance.
Both ENERTECH and UNITEQ agree to collaborate in securing services contracts from oil and gas field operators and fulfilling each service contract under mutually agreed terms and conditions.
None of the Directors or substantial shareholders of the Company has any interest, direct or indirect, in the above investment save for their shareholdings in the Company.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- CNOOC 3Q Revenue Rises; Only Halfway To 2017 Spending Goal (Oct 25)
- CNOOC Completes Test Runs at Huizhou Refinery in Guangdong - Report (Oct 09)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: Mirach Energy Limited more info
- OTC 2016: Cambodia Decision on First Oilfield Development by Year End (May 02)
- Cambodia Terminates Petroleum Agreement for CPHL-Held Offshore Block D (Apr 29)
- Mirach Finalizing Plans for Exploration Drilling at Cambodia's Block D (Mar 02)