Zenith Energy Wins Tullow, Total Contracts
Aberdeen-based well management firm Zenith Energy reported Wednesday that it has signed agreements with Tullow Oil and Total E&P.
Zenith said it has agreed a three-year non-exclusive deal with Tullow Oil to provide a variety of well engineering services on an ad-hoc basis. Meanwhile, it has been awarded a contract by Total to prepare and deliver high-pressure, high temperature (HPHT) well control training to Total's offshore teams for a well to be drilled on the Rowan Gorilla V (500' ILC) rig on the Elgin field in the North Sea.
Zenith Energy Managing Director Martin Booth commented in a company statement:
"Agreeing these recent contracts with Tullow Oil and Total E&P is a major achievement for the firm and reflects our growth and capabilities within the industry. The Tullow contract will be ongoing, enabling us to provide a wide range of services and further showcase our expertise within our well engineering team."
Zenith added that it has also promoted one of its employees, Chris Collie, to operations director to oversee and develop the firm's expanding workforce.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- UK's Tullow Oil Lifts Outlook On Higher Crude Prices, Output (Nov 08)
- Tullow Oil Signs Exploration Contracts Offshore Ivory Coast (Oct 11)
- Britain's Tullow Launches Oil, Gas Exploration In Zambia (Aug 11)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)
- Total, Wintershall Drill Dry Wells Offshore Norway (Mar 02)