HHI Receives $1.94B LOA from ADMA-OPCO for the Nasr Development
South Korea's Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. (HHI) announced Friday that it has received a Letter of Award (LOA), worth $1.94 billion, for the second package of the Nasr Full Field Development Project to build fixed platforms and to lay subsea cables offshore United Arab Emirates (UAE) from Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA-OPCO) July 7.
Under the LOA, HHI will undertake engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning work for the super complex comprising a gas treatment platform, a separation platform, an accommodation platform.
The company will also lay 89.4 miles (144 kilometers) of subsea power and 34.1 miles (55 kilometers) infield cables as well as modify an existing manifold tower and 2 wellhead towers at the Nasr oil field, which is located 80.8 miles (130 kilometers) northwest of Abu Dhabi, UAE.
"Upon completion by the second half of 2019, the facilities will increase daily oil production capacity of the offshore field to 65,000 barrels from the current 22,000 barrels," HHI said in a press release.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- World's Top Two Shipyards Signal More Orders as Earnings Improve (Apr 27)
- Billionaire Fredriksen Buys Rig, Ends Hyundai Dispute (Mar 13)
- After 20,000 Job Cuts, World's Top Shipyards Brace for More (Oct 26)
Company: ADMA-OPCO more info
- Penspen Secures Das Island Services Contract (Mar 08)
- Technip Bags PMC Services Deal for UAE's Nasr Field Development Project (Nov 14)
- HHI Inks $1.94B EPCIC Deal with ADMA-OPCO for UAE's Nasr Field Project (Nov 12)