BOURBON In Talks to Sell 51% Stake in 9 OSVs to Malaysia's Tanjung Offshore
France's offshore marine services provider BOURBON disclosed Thursday that Malaysia-based Tanjung offshore Berhard (Tanjung) and Bourbon Far East Pte. Ltd. (BOURBON FE) have entered into exclusive discussions for the sale of 51 percent ownership of 9 BOURBON Offshore Supply Vessels (OSV) operating in Malaysia.
In parallel, Tanjung has invited BOURBON to become a shareholder in their company. Both parties are actively reviewing the proposed transaction and a final decision will be made within the coming months.
BOURBON will make no further comment at this stage.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Malaysia's Tanjung Offshore Diversifies into Education, Training (May 31)
- Malaysia's Gas Generators Bags a $4.4M Contract from PTS Resources (May 13)
- TOS, Jereh Collaborate to Offer Products, Services for Malaysia O&G Market (Sep 16)
Company: BOURBON more info
- Oil Services Group Bourbon Sees Brighter Outlook After 1H Profit Slump (Sep 07)
- Bourbon Says Three Kidnapped Crew Members Released (May 11)
- BOURBON Ends Talks to Sell OSVs to Malaysia's Tanjung Offshore (Dec 31)