Alam Swiber to Work with Geoproduction, MMHE on EPCIC Jobs in Malaysia
Malaysia-based offshore oil and gas services provider Alam Maritim Resources Berhad (AMRB or the Company) announced Friday that its joint controlled entity, Alam Swiber Offshore (M) Sdn. Bhd. (ASO), has recently signed an agreement with Geoproduction (M) Sdn. Bhd. (Technip) and Malaysia Marine And Heavy Engineering Sdn. Bhd. (MMHE) to cooperate and undertake the performance of the contract for engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning in Malaysian waters.
The $76 million (MYR 248 million) contract, which takes effect immediately, includes optional scope undertaken by ASO.
"The contract is expected to positively contribute to the earnings and net assets of the Company for the financial year ending Dec. 31, 2015," Alam Maritim said in an announcement on local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia Friday.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: Swiber Holdings Limited more info
- Singapore Banks' Sour Loans In Focus As Oil Service Sector Stresses (Feb 10)
- Singapore's Marco Polo Marine Flags Doubt On Continuing As A Going Concern (Sep 22)
- Singapore's Marco Polo Marine Seeks To Delay Bond Payment (Sep 14)
Company: Malaysia Marine & Heavy Engineering Sdn Bhd (MMHE) more info
- MMHE, EPIC Form JV to Provide Ship Repair Services at Kemaman in Malaysia (Aug 17)
- Shell Sees Malikai Project in Malaysia as Boosting Deepwater Ambitions (Jun 14)
- MHB Bags Petronas Carigali's WHP Contract for Malaysia's Kumang Gas Fields (Dec 24)
Company: Alam Maritim Resources Bhd. more info
- Alam Maritim Bags $6.8M PETRONAS' Subcontract for PFLNG1 Facility (Jun 02)
- Alam Maritim Lands $13M Contract to Provide Workboat to PETRONAS Carigali (Mar 15)
- Alam Maritim Bags EPCIC Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for TCOT Project (Dec 02)