Each spring, the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) presents a unique opportunity for companies from Sweden to showcase their products, technologies and services to journalists and the world’s leading experts and decision-makers in the offshore energy and petroleum industry. Business Sweden, who has been organizing the collective appearance of Swedish companies for more than 40 years, is thrilled to once again demonstrate the Nordic Region’s impressive breadth and depth at OTC 2014. From May 5-8 at the Reliant Center in Houston, twelve Swedish drilling, exploration, production, and environmental production companies will occupy Swedish Pavilion Booth #2705 at OTC 2014.
“OTC is one of the industry’s leading conferences, and Sweden is proud to be an integral part of such a widely respected event,” notes Anders Olsson, Project Manager at Business Sweden.
The organizations from Sweden participating in OTC this year include:
- Apply Emtunga AB is the world-leading supplier of advanced steel modular facilities to the Oil & Gas industry. The company has developed the modular section concept in an innovative way and introduced it in several industrial segments.
- Bassoe Technology currently staff 45 engineers with long experience in offshore engineering and consultancy. Both the management team and the majority of the employees have extensive experience in designing mobile offshore units for production, drilling, service, and accommodation.
- Bodycote HIP operates an international network of over 170 facilities in 27 countries and serves a wide range of industries including aerospace, defense, automotive, power generation, oil and gas, construction, medical and transportation. Bodycote is the world’s leading provider of thermal processing services - a vital link in the manufacturing supply chain.
- Gunnebo Industries provides products and solutions for customers in the industrial sector that enables them to operate in the lifting, fastening-and transportation industry, at the highest level of safety and efficiency.
- Kohlswa Gjuteri has been manufacturing steel for 460 years working with the requirements of many classification societies such as Det Norske Veritas Lloyds Register of Shipping, American Bureau of Shipping, Bureau Veritas, Germanischer Lloyds and the Russian Maritime Register of Shippping.
- The LKAB Minerals Group is internationally active in the market of industrial minerals with a leading position within a number of product applications. The Group is part of the Swedish company LKAB, one of the world’s leading producers of highly upgraded iron ore products, providing millions of tonnes annually to a worldwide market. LKAB started operations in 1890 and is an international, high-technology minerals group with a strong commitment to new technology, research and development.
- MCT Brattberg endeavourers to protect people and property through the design, development and manufacture of high-performance cable and pipe transits. These are used in high-risk maritime, offshore and land-based environments to minimize danger by preventing the spread of fire, water, gas, chemicals and other hazards substances.
- MoorLink AB is the leading provider of tailor made offshore mooring solutions. The company has been active for more than 15 years continuously supplying the industry with new designs in all types of material grades. This includes mooring swivels, connecting links, buoyancy support systems and tether systems.
- Ovako manufactures and markets steel tubes and rings. The company’s products include hot rolled and cold worked tubes, tube components, and rolled and forged rings. It caters to vehicle and general engineering industries.
- Ramnäs Bruk AB provides offshore safety through top quality anchor chains for demanding mooring systems to customers in the offshore industry.
- Sandvik Materials Technology is a world-leading developer and manufacturer of products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys for the most demanding environments, as well as products and systems for industrial heating.
- SKF Group is a leading global supplier of bearings, seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems and services that include technical support, maintenance and reliability services, engineering consulting and training.
The Swedish Pavilion is organized by Business Sweden, which was founded on January 1, 2013 by a merger of the Swedish Trade Council with Invest Sweden.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Most Read OTC 2014 Articles
From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
Brent Crude Oil :
Light Crude Oil :
Natural Gas :
|Updated in last 24 hours|