AGR Wins Well Management Contract with OMV
Norwegian drilling firm AGR reported Thursday that it has been awarded a new well management services contract by OMV Norge.
The contract also covers delivery of other drilling and well engineering services for complete well construction, the firm added.
The contract is AGR's third with OMV on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS), having delivered two well management projects – Chamonix and Wisting – previously.
AGR's latest contract is for three years and has an option to be extended for a further two years.
AGR Executive Vice President for Norway and Russia Sjur Talstad commented in a company statement:
"We are very pleased to further grow our relationship with OMV and support the operator in [its] continuous growth in Norway. OMV has a very exciting portfolio of wells going forward."
AGR drilled 15 percent of all exploration wells on the NCS in 2013, the firm said.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- OMV Flags Higher 3Q Margins, Kurdistan Windfall (Oct 13)
- Gas Pipeline Through Central Europe to Go Ahead As Planned -Romania (Sep 28)
- Austria's OMV Moves Workers In Tunisia Over Gas Field Protests (May 04)
Company: AGR Drilling Petroleum Services AS more info
- AGR Wins Well Management Contract with Edison (Jan 06)
- AGR Wins Well Management Contract with OMV (Apr 10)
- AGR Appoints New Norwegian Rig Team Head (Aug 29)