Norway's Ormen Lange Outage Extended
OSLO, March 25 (Reuters) – An outage at the Nyhamna gas plant on Norway's west coast, which processes gas from Royal Dutch Shell's Ormen Lange field was extended into Tuesday, gas system operator Gassco said in a market message.
The outage is expected to cut Norway's gas output by 18 million cubic metres (mcm) on Tuesday after a 24 mcm cut on Monday and will last until around 1330 GMT on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi, editing by Terje Solsvik)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
Company: Gassco more info
- Gassco: Norway's 2017 Gas Output At Least The Same As 2016 (Jun 07)
- IKM Ocean Design Wins Johan Sverdrup Contract (Sep 14)
- Norway's Offshore Knarr Field to Deliver Gas to Britain (Mar 02)