PTSC M&C Inks $130M EPCC Deal for Brunei's Maharaja Lela South Project
PTSC Mechanical and Construction (PTSC M&C), the service arm of Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam), inked a $130 million contract with Total E&P Borneo B.V. (TEPB) Feb. 12 to provide engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning services for a platform for the Maharaja Lela South (MLS) Project offshore Brunei, a company source told Rigzone.
The platform will be located in water depths of 206 feet (63 meters) in the field, operated by TEPB.
Construction of the 1,200-ton jacket will be carried out in a yard in Brunei, while PTSC M&C will undertake work on the 1,500 ton topsides and 1,150 pile at its Vung Tau yard in Vietnam. Work on the jacket and the pile are scheduled for completion in 16 months, with load-out around May 2015, while the topsides should be ready for delivery around June 2015.
MLS is the second international project that PTSC M&C has won since 2013.
Last year, PTSC M&C bagged the Heera Redevelopment project (HRD) operated by ONGC in India. The project was awarded to the company by Indian EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) contractor AFCONS in 1Q 2013. The workscope, includes procurement of bulk items and fabrication of the 8,500-ton Heera topsides, with project completion scheduled for 4Q 2014.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Total CEO: US Shale Oil Industry To See Wave Of Investment (Oct 18)
- Total's CEO Says Will Try To Move Ahead With Iran Gas Project (Oct 17)
- Total Expands Presence in Mexico (Oct 12)
Company: PTSC M&C more info
- PTSC M&C Delivers HRD Process Platform for ONGC's Heera Field Off India (Dec 02)
- PTSC M&C Inks EPCI Contract for Su Tu Vang South West Project Off Vietnam (Jun 25)
- PTSC M&C Inks $130M EPCC Deal for Brunei's Maharaja Lela South Project (Feb 18)