Hakurya-11 Prepares to Mobilize to Baronang PSC in Indonesia
Nido Petroleum Limited (Nido or the Company) reported Wednesday that the company has been advised by Operator Lundin Petroleum that the Hakuryu-11 (425' ILC) jackup is currently in Vietnam awaiting an appropriate weather window for mobilization to the Republic of Indonesia.
Nido will provide a further update to the market on the commencement of mobilization of the jackup for the Balqis-1 well which is located in the Baronang Production Sharing Contract (PSC). The Balqis-1 well will be followed by the Boni-1 well in the same PSC which will be drilled as an exploratory side-track well from the same surface location as Balqis-1.
Nido is also pleased to advise that the Company has secured an extension of time within which it can elect to increase its equity in each of the Baronang, Cakalang and Gurita Production Sharing Contracts. The Company can now exercise its option to increase its equity at any time no later than on completion of the running of the 13.375 inch casing point for the first well to be drilled in each of the Contract Areas.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
- Swedish Oil Firm Lundin Sees Output More Than Doubling Next Decade (Feb 01)
- Lundin's Development Expenditure to Top $1B in 2017 (Jan 19)
Company: Nido Petroleum more info
- Philippines' Galoc Phase 3 Oil Field Development Plan for Start-up in 2019 (Aug 17)
- Partners Nearer to Further Development of Galoc Oil Field Offshore Palawan (Jul 14)
- Otto Energy Completes Sale of Galoc Production Co. Stake to Nido for $106M (Feb 17)