Magna Energy Acquires Additional 5% Stake in Camby PSC in Gujerat
Oilex Ltd. (Oilex) revealed Friday that Magna Energy Limited (Magna) has exercised its option to acquire an additional 5 percent participating interest (Option Interest) in Cambay Production Sharing Contract (PSC) in the Cambay Basin, Gujerat, India for $2 million pursuant to the Share Purchase Agreement dated Aug. 9 (SPA).
The acquisition of the Option Interest is subject to the non-exercise of 30 day pre-emptive rights held by the remaining joint venture participants, and receipt of Government of India approval. After receipt of such approval and assuming no pre-emptive rights are exercised, Magna will hold a 15 percent participating interest in the PSC with Oilex retaining a 30 percent participating interest.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Oilex Looks to up Cambay Stake to 100% (Dec 13)
- Oilex Progressing Work Plan to Unlock Gas Resources in India's Cambay Block (Jun 27)
- Australia's Oilex, Zeta Resources Agree to Terminate Legal Proceedings (Jun 08)
Company: Magnus Energy more info
- Magnus Energy to Participate in PEL 101 Drilling Program in South Australia (Nov 28)
- Magna Energy Acquires Additional 5% Stake in Camby PSC in Gujerat (Dec 27)
- Questerre Completes Magnus Acquisition (Nov 02)