Boustead's Unit Bags $33.5M EPCC Deal for SK309/311 Project off Sarawak
Boustead Penang Shipyard Sdn. Bhd., a wholly-owned unit of Malaysia's Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad, received a letter from Murphy Sarawak Oil Co. Ltd. regarding the award of a contract for the SK309/311 Phase 2 Sarawak Gas Development Project off Sarawak, Malaysia.
Under the contract, Boustead Penang Shipyard (BPS) will provide engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning (EPCC) of Belum (BE-SA) Topsides for Murphy's SK309/311 Phase 2 Sarawak Gas Development Project at a contract value of $33.52 million (MYR 108 million).
The completion date of the contract has been set for June 2015.
"A formal contract between Murphy and BPS will be signed at a later date," Boustead Heavy Industries said on the local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia Friday.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
- Murphy Oil CEO: Now is the Time for Deepwater to Come Back (May 02)
- Pilot Energy Inks Deal to Acquire Murphy's Stake in Permit WA-481-P Off WA (Jul 27)
Company: Boustead Heavy Industries Corp. more info
- Boustead, Olio Resources Submit Joint Bids for Malaysian Upstream Projects (Jul 30)
- Boustead's Unit Bags $33.5M EPCC Deal for SK309/311 Project off Sarawak (Nov 25)