ConocoPhillips Extends Clough Amec's Contract for Bayu-Undan Facilities
Australia's engineering and project services company Clough Limited announced Wednesday that its joint venture company Clough AMEC has been awarded a two year contract extension by ConocoPhillips to provide operations and maintenance services to the Bayu-Undan facilities, located in the Timor Sea. The contract extension has an estimated value of $141.21 million (AUD 150 million).
Bayu-Undan consists of a floating storage and offloading facility and three fixed platforms, a remote wellhead platform, and a compression, utilities and quarters platform, which is bridge-linked to a drilling, production and processing platform.
Clough AMEC is an incorporated joint venture established to provide brownfield engineering, operations and maintenance services to clients in the Australasian oil & gas industry. The joint venture has provided asset integrity management and implementation services to the Bayu-Undan facilities since July 2004.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
- For ConocoPhillips, Harvey A Test Of Remote Operations (Sep 07)
Company: Clough Engineering Ltd. more info
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)