Bibby Offshore Completes IRM Project for BSP off Brunei
Bibby Offshore's subsidiary in Singapore Bibby Offshore Singapore (BOS) announced that it has successfully completed an extensive Inspection, Repair and Maintenance (IRM) project on Brunei Shell Petroleum (BSP) offshore assets in Brunei.
Work on the project involved the inspection of BSP’s East and West assets and covered a total of 48 pipelines, with a combined length of 169 miles (272 kilometers), and 93 platform risers. The project was undertaken by the Bibby Spring, a dynamic positioning 2 (DP2) remote operating vehicles (ROV) support vessel operated by BOS.
“Successfully completing this contract demonstrates our ability to deliver complex and challenging subsea projects. This has been an extremely successful year for the business so far and we have invested significantly in our fleet to deliver high quality products and services to our clients,” Darren Morgan, managing director of Bibby Offshore Singapore said in a press release.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Bibby Secures North Sea Services Contract with BP (Jul 06)
- Bibby Offshore Delivers Multi-Million Dollar Decommissioning Contracts (Sep 08)
- Seven Winners at 'Biggest Ever' Oil & Gas UK Awards (Nov 07)
Company: Brunei Shell Petroleum more info
- McDermott Secures Brunei's Offshore T&I Contract (Jun 21)
- McDermott Bags Offshore Pipeline Deal for Brunei's Champion, Ampa Fields (Nov 12)
- KCA Deutag Bags Contract to Construct, Operate Land Rig in Brunei for BSP (Jun 23)