RH Petrogas Limited (the Company), an independent upstream oil and gas firm headquartered in Singapore with assets in Indonesia, China and Malaysia, reported Friday on the operating activities of the Company and its subsidiaries (the Group) for the period starting from July 1 to Nov. 7.
1. Kepala Burung PSC (Basin PSC) and Salawati Kepala Burung PSC (Island PSC), Indonesia
- Klalin-14 development well onshore Basin tested 9.8 million standard cubic feet per day (MMscf/d) of gas and 220 barrels of condensate per day (bcpd) from 2 zones on 24/64 inch choke. The well has since been put on production
- Zircon-1 exploration well offshore Island was spud Sept. 5 and reached total depth (TD) of 5,003 feet (1,525 meters) Sept. 25. Drill stem tests are currently being carried out. This is the first of a multi-well offshore drilling program in the block
- Klagalo-1 exploration well onshore Basin was drilled and reached TD of 7,077 feet (measured depth). Preparation is underway for wire-line logging
- Drilling operations completed for Klalin-15 and Klalin-17 development wells onshore Basin. Both wells scheduled to be tested in 4Q 2013
2. West Belida PSC, Indonesia
- Geological and Geophysical (G&G) works continue with remapping and further analysis of Gitar-1 well
3. Fuyu-1 PSC, China
- National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) approved Oct 11 the "Energy Conservation Report”, an additional supporting study which was a new requirement forming part of Overall Development Plan (ODP) submission
- Pilot production testing of 4 wells continued during the 3Q 2013
4. SK331 PSC, Malaysia
- Completed feet 7,714 miles (12,414 line kilometers) of Full Tensor Gradiometry (FTG) survey. The acquired data will facilitate the design and layout of seismic program which is scheduled for 2014
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.