Det norske Drills Dry Well on Augunshaug
Det norske oljeselskap ASA is about to complete the drilling operations in wildcat well 2/1-15, on the Augunshaug Prospect. Augunshaug is located in the North Sea, east of the Gyda Field. The well encountered sand of Jurassic age, but without hydrocarbons. Det norske oljeselskap ASA has completed the drilling operations and the well will now be permanently plugged and abandoned.
Det norske is operator of PL 542 and has an ownership of 60 per cent. License partner is Tullow Oil Norway AS (40 per cent).
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- UK's Tullow Oil Lifts Outlook On Higher Crude Prices, Output (Nov 08)
- Tullow Oil Signs Exploration Contracts Offshore Ivory Coast (Oct 11)
- Britain's Tullow Launches Oil, Gas Exploration In Zambia (Aug 11)
Company: Det norske oljeselskap ASA more info
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)