Senergy Wins Statoil Deal
UK energy services firm Senergy reported Thursday that it has been awarded a framework agreement by Statoil to provide geotechnical personnel who will act as a client representative for site investigations in order to ensure technical and health, safety and environmental assurance.
Senergy said the deal marks a major first for the business.
Phil Edwards, head of survey and geo-engineering at Senergy commented in a statement:
"The agreement with Statoil represents a significant development for the division as we seek to internationalize the business. This is the first survey and geo-engineering contract successfully negotiated through our Norwegian entity, although we have operated off Norway successfully over a number of years. We are extremely pleased to be working with Statoil."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: Senergy more info
- Solo Confirms Presence of Gas Resources at Tanzanian Assets (May 14)
- Senergy Expects to Hire More Staff in London, Jakarta (Jan 15)
- Senergy Expands Survey, Geo-engineering Unit (Sep 24)