Svenska Petroleum Awards Guinea Bissau Well Management Contract
Sweden's Svenska Petroleum reported Monday that it has engaged AGR Well Management Limited to plan, manage and execute Svenska's upcoming exploration campaign offshore Guinea Bissau.
The contract includes provision of full well management and associated services, including drilling engineering and planning services, supply chain management and operations support for Svenska’s drilling campaign on its operated Block 2 and Block 5A licenses.
Beginning in the final quarter of 2013 the campaign will include a minimum of one firm well with the option of two additional exploration wells, depending on results.
Svenska Executive Vice President Jan Hagen commented in a company statement:
"This program shows Svenska's continuing commitment as operator with its co-venturers to maintain active levels of exploration offshore Guinea Bissau."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Det Norske Buys Svenska Petroleum's Norwegian Business for $75M (Oct 14)
- Det Norske Drills Two Dry Wells (Sep 09)
- Statoil Finds Oil, Gas at Askja (Jan 02)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)