Sefton Releases Kansas Exploration, Operations Report
Sefton Resources, Inc., the independent oil and gas exploitation and production company with interests in California and Kansas, released an update on oil & gas exploration and production (E&P) operations for June 2013 and the results of a Mississippian Limestone Study in North East Kansas.
- Oil production in Kansas in June 2013 increased to approximately 500 barrels a month, compared with approximately 450 barrels of oil produced in May 2013 in Leavenworth County, Kansas.
- Permitting requirements have been completed for the process of joining the Vanguard pipeline to the LAGGS pipeline in Leavenworth County, Kansas
- Results of an investigation of Mississippian Limestone potential in North East Kansas are favorable to Sefton's current area of exploration.
Jim Ellerton, chairman of the board, said:
"Our workover, recompletion and leasing program in and around Leavenworth County, Kansas continues to show improvements in oil production. The ability to transport local natural gas to national markets and dispose of excess water through our infrastructure improves the potential of our existing reserves and resources.
View Full Article
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Sefton Responds to Shareholders, Appoints Interim CEO (Sep 29)
- Sefton Partners UTAS to Acquire Producing Oil, Gas Assets in Indonesia (Jun 26)
- Sefton Releases Kansas Exploration, Operations Report (Jul 02)