Chevron Chooses WorleyParsons for Brownfield Engineering Services
Chevron Australia Pty Ltd awarded a contract to WorleyParsons to provide Brownfield Engineering Services for the operational phase of Chevron’s West Australian assets.
This master services agreement is for an initial five-year term, with extension options under the arrangement.
The agreement allows WorleyParsons to provide an extensive range of engineering services through its "Improve" business stream, including: pre-commissioning and commissioning engineering services, on-site engineering support, turnaround engineering support services, and quality assurance services including design verification and inspection.
WorleyParsons Chief Executive Officer Andrew Wood said in a company statement: “We are delighted to extend our long association with Chevron Australia to include Brownfield Engineering Services. With our experience in Western Australia and global success managing long-term 'Improve' relationship contracts, we are positioned to safely deliver value-added services.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Chevron Approves New Tech Investment To Raise Output At North Sea Field (Oct 20)
- Canada's Keyera Signs Pact With Chevron To Transport, Store NGL (Oct 10)
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
Company: WorleyParsons more info
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)
- WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region (Apr 14)
- WorleyParsons Lands Deal for Ophir's Fortuna Project in Equatorial Guinea (Apr 13)